Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nick the Effeminate (Teasing) Stripper

The ever-generous Caroline uploaded these videos. She recorded these...lucky girl, seeing this amazingness in person! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

Here is Mr. Cave being presented with a poster of a, erm, rather effeminate poster of himself. (To see the poster, go HERE.)



Aaaand, for the fan girl (or boy) in all of us...Nick disrobing. What a tease! ;)



Now for my Animal Behavior class. Who sits before class, when they should be preparing for lecture, and updates their NC blog? Me...and I do so proudly. At least I'm at a university (Portland State in Oregon) where some people actually know who he is.

4 comments:

  1. His face when he sees the poster is priceless. That smile!
    Hands up, who wants to be Nick Cave's cufflink caddy?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Laura about Nick's smile. And that open shirt is so tempting!
    Not trying to make you jealous Devin but I went to the Manchester Bunny signing on Monday & got a kiss from Nick - on the lips! *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, that is AWESOME! I've seen (in vids) him doing that to lucky ladies. I wouldn't worry about my jealousy (though I am! *grin*), but Susie's. That's an understanding woman, that's for sure. :D

    How did this kiss come about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only joking about the jealousy! Nick had gone outside for a fag break but continued signing from there. I knew that I would be standing next to him instead of across a table so it was now or never! I know Laura & Caroline & that they got a hug & kiss each in Ottawa, so I told Nick I knew them (and he remembered them)! I said "you gave them both a kiss in Ottawa so can I have one as well?" then he grabbed hold of me & planted one full on the mouth! I had an arm round him too. Then he said "you look after yourself" & rubbed my back! OMG! I'm still walking round in a daze!

    ReplyDelete