Don't forget to take part in the Nick Cave Holiday Challenge. No entries yet, but by January 10th at the latest, have your answers in. You don't have to answer everything.
It's almost 2010, and to celebrate...here are ten of my favorite lesser-known N.C. pictures from throughout the years. You've probably seen some of 'em, but they're some of my favorites for sure. They were received from all over the place, so if you see scans of yours you want credited, let me know. Click for big-ness, and ENJOY!
Have a WONDERFUL and safe New Year. Remember...
1. Cherish your memories.
2. Take time to dance.
3. You are beautiful.
4. You need to remember to breathe.
5. You deserve a break.
6. Sometimes you've never seen the whole picture before (seriously, when I saw this, I was like...wtf...it's the whole picture! It's usually just THIS).
7. It's okay to forget where you are sometimes.
8. Sometimes, be the only one in the room who takes time to notice.
9. We all have our good side.
10. Sometimes, it is okay to wear/say/do embarrassing things. LAUGH at these things.
BONUS: Remember THIS picture:
1 year ago