Saturday, April 24, 2010

He Tries to Run But He Don't Get Far

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have three massive tests this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday, and I've been busy not preparing for them.

It would really behoove you (if I used that right) to check out this amazing photo from Rui Mendes on Flickr: Oh, the beauty!

Just click that. I am too lazy to ask the photographer if I can post it here, and there you go. It's a damned great picture.

I can't remember if I've seen this interview, but it deserves multiple viewings:


Basically, ALL of youtube user jokkoapa6's channel rules. Just browse through it and you'll find stuff like this: TADA! and a bunch of great 70's punk stuff as well.

Also, this is bloody amazing (black sparkles! the hair!):


And pvblovideos has a nice concert that starts with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment