Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Like Christmas, Only in the Summer...and With More Cave, Less Jesus

A guy just sold me TWENTY ONE issues of NME for $40. Nineteen of them contain Mr. Cave in some way, so...some of that stuff will make its way into the blog.

THEY MAY TAKE AWHILE TO GO THROUGH:


I've already come across awesome pics I've never seen, and even *GASP!* (so far) one the Great Laura hasn't. Which...is pretty much like finding the meaning of life.


Courtesy of thesoulbreath, the song that made me a Cave fan immediately (it's the first track on the Best Of, so...that was all it took. Then I realized that album was totally unnecessary, since I wanted to go out and get all his albums right away):



I. Love. Tumblr. And I love people on Tumblr who share stuff and credit where they got it. It is a goldmine of awesome photos.


stexavierdelavallee


riotstars


Because Nick and Blixa are friends and all, I just want to post three Neubauten songs that got me into them finally. Enjoy.

The Alles Wieder Offen album did it for me; it's less abrasively experimental than their other stuff, so maybe you should give it a listen as well?



No comments:

Post a Comment