Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The OTHER Nick Cave // 2007 Magnet Q&A

This is the funniest thing I have read in for-freaking-ever.

I'm sure many of you, while googling, have come across this OTHER Nick Cave (how dare he have the same name?!) that makes soundsuits. Whatever soundsuits are; I really don't know and frankly couldn't care. To the best of my knowledge, they're suits made out of popcans and hair (maybe Euchrid made them...?) Whatever they are, they'd be much more amusing and strange if our Nick Cave made them. As they are, they're just...really fucking strange.

Anyway, this guy thought that the soundsuit Nick Cave was Mr. Black Crow King, went to the event, and was bouncing off the walls in excitement at having a front row seat.

Then he realized his mistake. It is documented HERE for our amusement. I am SO glad this didn't happen to me. But it's a very well-written, very hilarious play-by-play of the mishap. Bwahahaha. I laughed so hard that my balls dropped. And I don't even have balls, so there ya go.


"I just couldn't bring myself to write a song called 'No Dick Blues'":
Magnet interview from 2007 HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment