Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tori's Pubes

Many of you have read this before, but Jesus...it's fucking classic/amusing to me right now, so (as Mr. Cave says) "there ya go" (anyone else notice he says that after really lame questions sometimes? "There ya go..."

Anyway...


Interviewer: 'What about Tori Amos. You said the "twinkling cunt" line in Green Eyes [also on The Boatman's Call] was about her sewing sequins into her pubic hair. I bet she wasn't flattered by that.'

Nick: 'That's simply not true. It keeps getting repeated in the press, but it's not true.'

Interviewer: 'It's here in this music magazine from 1997. The journalist asks, "You have first-hand experience of this?' and you say, "Yes."'

Nick: 'I lied. I start to lie when things get really tedious. Anyway, I met Tori in the lobby of a hotel once afterwards. She seemed a lovely girl. She didn't send any letters of complaint. I think even if it were true it's kind of flattering. I mean, how sweet. What a sweet thing to do...to sit there and sew sequins into your pubic hair.'

No comments:

Post a Comment