Sunday, September 6, 2009

Slight Alteration

Slight (slight) change of plans. My husband had a great idea. Send one copy to Mr. Cave now, and keep one for when I see him live next (or whenever Grinderman tour next). I will, of course, be front row and will be able to give it to him personally, ensuring that he has a copy.

But of course, it's his birthday SOON, so I must send a copy now. The worst that could happen during the Grinderman show is he says, "Great, I got another one of these fuckin' things." ;)

I've contacted Mute, Canongate, and ANTI and am waiting to hear back if any of them forward on mail to Mr. Cave.

The book cover is done, anyway. I'm not very crafty, so I hope you all aren't like, "oh. My. God. THAT...is fucking HORRENDOUS" when you see it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment