Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coming In About...FOREVER: Mood Theme!

I don't know how many of you actually use LiveJournal (I mostly just surf random communities there now), but I'm FINALLY making a Nick Cave mood theme. If YOU use LJ, let me know if you'd be interested in using this. I'm making it regardless, but I'd like to know. :)

Now I remember why I didn't get around to making this ages ago. It takes FOREVER. There are 130 different moods, but some are nested (for example, I'm using the same photo for stressed and rushed).

Anyway, just wanted to show you what it'll look like. It should end up more equal as far as Nick "eras" go...I just found the 'stache pics to be pretty ideal for angry moods, haha.

TEASER (the words of the moods aren't part of the mood images):

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH, I'd love to use this! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting the feeling that trying to find any "happy" moods is going to prove difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. Um. Long time lurker (I love this blog so hard - it normally perks up my day whenever you update). Felt I'd come out of the murky depths to tell you that I will be using this mood theme when you're done with it : )

    Haha, "I'm getting the feeling that trying to find any "happy" moods is going to prove difficult" - That's exactly what I thought when I saw all the emotions listed XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I have more smiley ones than you'd think, but I know there are a shitload of happy-ish moods. Fear not! I will not be defeated!

    I know I have two photos *I* took of him smiling, so I have those if better quality ones evade me. :D I'll prob'ly use 'em anyway, cuz they're creepy.

    ReplyDelete